Provides technical support to vendors, end-users and other IT support groups.
1. Installs and configures server systems, operating systems and troubleshoots applications.
2. Monitors and controls systems in a client/server environment in accordance with established routines.
3. Performs project coordination and support.
4. Routinely performs security audits.
* Installs and configures server systems, operating systems and troubleshoots applications.
* Monitors and controls systems in a client/server environment in accordance with established
* Performs project coordination and support.
* Routinely performs security audits.
- 12 hours per day for 3.5 days per week (42 hrs./wk.)
- Rotating Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays, and Mondays.
- 6 Hrs. every Wednesday
Education: High School diploma or equivalent. Education and/or coursework in Information Technology.
Licensure, Certification and Registration: None
Complexity of Work: Requires critical thinking skills, effective communication skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with
minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
Personal Protective Equipment: Follows Standard Precaution using personal protective equipment as required.
Required Work Experience: 2 years experience in IT Technical Support.
Disclaimer: This job description is not intended, nor should it be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills,
efforts or working conditions associated with the job. It is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. Organziational Profile:
Memorial Healthcare System, consisting of 6 acute care hospitals, a nursing home, outpatient facilities, home health services and physician practices, provides quality, comprehensive care to the residents of the surrounding communities. We invite you to join one of the nation's leading healthcare systems, recognized for use of advanced technology and clinical informatics. The system offers a diversity of opportunities and specialties matched only by our uniquely skilled team of over 10,000 employees. Memorial Healthcare System has developed a strong organizational culture that empowers its workforce and supports a vibrant patient care environment. In fact, MHS was recognized by the Studer Group with a "Fire Starter Award" for extraordinary outcomes in developing a culture of service and operational excellence.
Memorial Healthcare System is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Employment at Memorial Healthcare System is subject to post offer, pre-placement assessment, including drug testing.
Location/Region: Hollywood, FL