Ideal candidate is an experienced, motivated, goal oriented, self-starter with experience overseeing residential, municipal, or commercial site work projects ranging in size and scope. Duties include but are not limited to:
· Supervise/ Oversee crews ranging in size or multiple crews of various size
· Assign work task and direct field crews daily
· Complete all daily/weekly paperwork, material tracking and other job paperwork as required.
· Communicate with regards to equipment, trucking, material, and personnel needs
· Schedule, coordinate, and oversee subcontractors and their progress
· Oversee job site safety
· Able to recognize, and respond proactively to differing site variables, unanticipated conditions, weather, and other unforeseen challenges.
· Ability to layout and stake with Spectra robotic total station, and or Trimble GPS
· Pre-employment physical and drug screen required
An equal opportunity employer with many benefits including, Health insurance, paid vacation, and paid holidays. Competitive salary based on experience.